Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Orange Cake

We had fruit bowls over flowing with oranges as we had been given some from a few different people, so I decided to make an orange cake, this recipe is so easy and delicious!!


Ingredients: 

 Thin skinned orange
250g Melted Butter
2 Cups SR flour
2 Cups Caster sugar
4 Eggs

Method:

Grease your cake tin and pop the oven on 170 deg.

Chop the orange (skin and all) into pieces and place in the food processor  blitz it until it it finely chopped.

Add all other ingredients, and process until lovely and smooth.

Pour into ready made cake tin and bake for 40 mins or until a skewer comes out clean.

Ice with orange icing, lemon icing or cream cheese icing.

Yum!




2 comments:

  1. I love this orange cake recipe, it's one of my favourites and so easy to throw together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes me too, I have a tree full of lemons so I am thinking I might try doing with a couple of lemons.

      Delete

I love that you have stopped by, and love reading your thoughts and opions, thanks for sharing. xx