Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Taking stock

PIP has me taking stock this week. 









Making : A mess... Poppy always painting, crafting, drawing under my feet

Cooking : Beetroot... I'm happy to still be getting loads from the garden
Drinking : Peppermint tea
Reading: Vantastic (Of course)
Wanting: A shower alone once and a while
Looking: On the map to follow Granny and Pop's travels
Playing: John Butler Trio... Always
Wasting: Nothing, waste is a nasty word in our house
Sewing: Some moccasins for Rory
Wishing: The day's were longer
Enjoying: Having Tommy home for a week
Waiting: For my motivation to come back
Liking: Lemon Crisp biscuits, a bit too much
Wondering: How long my garden can handle all this rain
Loving: Having a baby sitter a few times a week
Hoping: My sour dough comes out perfect
Marvelling: That the twins will be 2 in a few weeks 
Needing: A nap
Smelling: Hot bread
Wearing: My at home 'uniform', tights and a day dress, the perfect target for spew, snot, milk, food...
Following: The adorable photos over at Lamb Loves Fox
Noticing: The scales slowly going down
Knowing: Tomorrow we are going out for dinner and, I can't wait!
Thinking: Of all the things I should be doing.
Feeling: Tired, always tired!
Bookmarking: Slow cooker recipes
Opening: ASOS packages daily (Don't tell my husband!)
Giggling: At my nudie, giggling twins

You can join in over at Meet Me at Mikes.

Now to try that sour dough! xx



5 comments:

  1. Everything seems so cozy and wintery and warm and delsih at yours.
    I can almost smell it.
    Have fun at dinner tomorrow night. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. {www.crazyspeedylove.com}
    Toasting Marshmallows - I love that! We did that at Camping not that long ago and my boys still take about it.
    Do you have a fresh beetroot recipe to share?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you about wanting to shower alone and there never being enough time in the day!
    And please tell me more about those lemon crisp biscuits!

    ReplyDelete

I love that you have stopped by, and love reading your thoughts and opions, thanks for sharing. xx