Sunday, August 18, 2013

Weekly Stills

We made some beetroot goodies

 We braved the rain and mud and headed to the farm

 Through the nasty dark days a little bit of sun highlighted the early blossoms

 We made bunting for the dolls house

 I made some pretty earrings

 Pots were emptied and cleaned ready for seedlings

We enjoyed roast veggie tart

She took advantage of the minute of sun

I made fresh pasta at a lovely cooking class.

Even though my photos don't show very well, this week was rain rain and more rain, our little state is flooding in all the usual places and there isn't any plan for it to stop in the next few days!

Today I headed off to a cooking class and had a lovely time, I can't wait to share my photos with you later in the week.

I hope you all had a lovely week, rain, hail or shine.

x

4 comments:

  1. The cooking class sounds amazing. it doesn't get much better than fresh pasta.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Zara :) Nothing beats fresh pasta! I hope you're going to share what else you cooked and ate :) Here's to some sunshine in your corner of the world.

    Sophie xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your veggie tart looks positively d-lish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos and that veggie tart looks fab and I even have that tin too. Maybe you can post the recipe. Your pasta course looked fantastic what a wonderful day. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia

    ReplyDelete

I love that you have stopped by, and love reading your thoughts and opions, thanks for sharing. xx