Monday, October 8, 2018

Riding

 We're all about bikes at the moment, when we know we have a free morning, we plan where we can go for a ride, we plan how to take all the bikes there and I pack morning tea and drinks.


Tom recently got a new bike, and he is enjoying that the children like doing some tougher tracks and longer rides. I enjoy walking the tracks, chatting to who ever wants to ride along side me and taking photos as we go along.

Getting all four bikes to our destination is always a bit of a dilemma, on the weekend we took two cars, but we'll have to work out a better system so we can explore some tracks further away. 

I love seeing the children build their confidence on their bikes, wanting to ride over A-frames or logs but ride around them for 100 times, only to complete it with a huge smile on their face the 101th time. Seeing Tom encourage them lovingly waiting to 'catch them' if they fall, and I especially love how they cheer for each other when they see each other succeed.


With daylight savings having just begun this weekend, I'm sure there will be lots of afternoon rides and weekends spent exploring new tracks.




I know it's been awhile since I've blogged (again), but I'm going to try and pop a post up every Friday and see how I go with a deadline.

Wish me luck, see you next Friday... I hope. x

1 comment:

I love that you have stopped by, and love reading your thoughts and opions, thanks for sharing. xx